5:2 Diet Snacks are perfect for the times you just need something a little extra special and indulgent, and this blend of extra dark chocolate and sharp, tangy raspberries is decadent and utterly delicious. Rich and creamy, a little goes a long way! These bite-sized, sinfully delicious chunks can be enjoyed without worrying about the numbers! 5:2 Diet Snacks don’t come better than this!
5:2 Diet Snacks: Chocolate and Raspberry Cheesecake Bites
These bites can be made ahead and frozen, making them ideal for emergency treats, unexpected guests or dinner party desserts. Expect this recipe to become an instant hit, leaving guests craving for them again and again!
To serve from frozen, allow defrosting in a refrigerator for an hour before serving. This recipe yields 6 chunks, at a low 170 calories per piece.
- 100g dark chocolate (70% cocoa solids)
- 220g fat free soft cheese
- 30ml whipping cream
- 28g freeze dried raspberries
- Whip double cream until thick and fluffy, and peaks form.
- Fold in soft cheese into the cream.
- In a glass bowl, break up chocolate into small chunks. Place the bowl over hot water, and stir chocolate as it melts. Continue until the molten chocolate is smooth and glossy.
- Pour molten chocolate into cream cheese mixture. Add freeze dried raspberries and fold through to combine.
- Spoon the chocolate and cheese mixture into a shallow dish and refrigerate for an hour until it firms up.
- Cut into slices or chunks and enjoy!
Who knew 5:2 diet snacks can be utterly delicious?
Want more scrumptiously low-cal and healthy snacks? Our recipes page is sure to satisfy your inner kitchen goddess!
Oops! We could not locate your form.